How is a Tv/Ad Commercial Video Production organized?
We have a team of experienced producers who have been in the industry for years. They make the process easy by starting with an initial idea, which is then reviewed by our team before details are finalized. The process quickly moves from location selection, schedule setting and shoot begins within a short amount of time.
What Makes A Good TV/Ad Commercial Video?
A good TV/Ad commercial video should tell a story and make an impact on your audience. It should be entertaining, interesting enough, engaging, and informative at the same time. Tv/Ad Commercial video services can be used to directly promote your brand in a more effective way, build credibility, educate customers on new products or services offered by you or your company.
Why trust Entermedia with your Tv/Ad Commercial Video Production in Kosovo?
Entermedia is a video production company that has earned a reputation for excellence in the commercial industry. Our team of experts will work with you to conceptualize, plan, shoot, edit and manage your tv/ad commercial video content. We have a talented team that loves this industry and goes above and beyond to create a product we can all be proud of.
Our Tv/Ad Commercial Video Production Filming Process
- The first step in creating any Tv/Ad commercial video production service is to develop a script. We create a script for your video based on what you want to say. It includes any voice-over narration or interviews with the client about what they want to include in the video. After that, we provide a draft of the script for the client to review before we begin filming. The concept behind this step is to ensure that every viewer understands what you want them to know about your business or brand.
- The meetings are over, the preparation is complete. Now, it's time to have some fun! The production phase is where we capture all the interviews and footage for your video. This is the part where the story comes into existence.
- After the production phase is complete, the producer and editor start working. During this phase, our video production team will begin organizing, planning, and editing the final video. Our producers will carefully review all of the footage and transcribe all of the interviews conducted. Then, they will assemble the story and make any necessary edits before sending it over to be edited by our professional editor.
Tv/Ad Commercial Video Production for Organizations:
We make TV/AD Commercial videos for organizations in Kosovo and the region of all sizes, from startups to bigger ones. We believe in the power of video to convey your message in a way that's engaging, memorable, and effective. Here at Entermedia we have a team of professionals with years of experience in the industry, and we know what it takes to create high-quality tv/ad commercials that are sure to catch the audience's attention.
Explore our work
Check out some examples of our work below:
Tv/Ad Commercial Video Production for Companies
Tv/Ad Commercial videos are a great way to reach your audience, but they need to be done right. We can create a video that's both engaging and memorable, with a voice that speaks to you and your company. Take a look at our portfolio of work and see what we can do for you!
Checklist for successful TV ad/commercial planning
Obtain your permits
Entermedia always makes sure to have the legal rights and permits to shoot in a certain location. To avoid later potential issues, we ensure everything is in place before shooting.
Preparing a script will set the tone for the rest of your project. Our script doesn’t involve just the lines, but also the scenes of the productions, along with the needed time and equipment.
Creating a storyboard
A storyboard gives an idea of what the video will look like. For Entermedia, storyboards are essential beforehand for every project. From the storyboard you’ll understand whether you need a voice-over, animations, graphics or any other support for your project.
Scout the locations
Finding the most suitable locations for your projects is among the most important steps. Entermedia ensures that the locations are always resonating with the video's messages.
Cast your actors and crew
Casting the right actors is a priority for Entermedia. We always recommend the level of an actor's expertise based on the kind of campaign you are running.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How much does it cost to produce a TV/Ad Commercial Video?
The cost for producing a TV/Ad Commercial video production depends on many factors, including the length of your filming and production time, the number of locations you plan to use, and how long it takes to create your finished product. In addition, some productions may require additional components such as professional voiceover artists or presenters, studio or venue hire fees and animation or 3D visualizations.
2. How long will a TV/Ad Commercial Video take to be prepared?
The complexity of your project will determine how long it takes to deliver. Typically, we would recommend allowing 2 to 3 weeks from development to editing, then another 2 weeks to deliver the final product.
3. What is the process of shooting a TV/Ad Commercial video with Entermedia?
The first thing we do is set up a meeting with everyone who’s going to be involved in the video. After that, we put together a storyboard and begin shooting. After the shooting is done, we begin with the editing process where we put the last details to finalize the video.
Got any questions?
Fill out the form below with any requests or questions you might have and well get right back at you!